Episode 5: Mental Health in Rehabilitation Science [Speaker Series event recap] – The rehabINK Podcast
How can one's mental health affect your outcomes in rehabilitation? In this episode, Bernice and Anna sit down to discuss mental health in the field of rehabilitation sciences. We hear perspectives on burnout prevention, the impact of coping on engagement, and realistic hope from Lindsey Kudlow, Dr. Andrea Iaboni, and Anita Kaiser through a recap of a recent RSI speaker series event on mental health. Tune in to find out more! The rehabINK Podcast
- Episode 5: Mental Health in Rehabilitation Science [Speaker Series event recap]
- Episode 4: Physical and Mental Health in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 5: The Student Experience
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 4: "Housing is Healthcare"
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 3: Perspectives on living with a disability during the pandemic