Episode 4: Physical and Mental Health in Autism Spectrum Disorder – The rehabINK Podcast
Kyla and Julia interview Dr. Patrick Jachyra, a post-doctoral fellow at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) in Toronto. Patrick works with youth living with neurodevelopmental disorders like Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and is passionate about understanding their unique health needs. In this episode, we uncover some key take-aways on the importance of uniting both physical and mental health and learn about his experiences leading and promoting physical exercise programs in the community. Tune in to find out more! Transcript
- Episode 4: Physical and Mental Health in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 5: The Student Experience
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 4: "Housing is Healthcare"
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 3: Perspectives on living with a disability during the pandemic
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 2: Working as a PT during the pandemic