Episode 6: Career Spotlight: Occupational Therapist (Early Career Edition) – The rehabINK Podcast
‘Occupational Therapy’ – no, it’s not about receiving therapy at work! In this episode, join Bernice as she interviews Alexandra (Allee) Thompson, a recent graduate of the University of Toronto’s Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program and current second-year PhD student. They discuss commonly asked questions about the Occupational Therapy profession, transitioning from a clinical to research-based graduate program, as well as tips for pursuing this career path. For further readings referenced in the episode, please see the links below and if you have any questions please reach out to Allee directly at: email@example.com Transcript Useful links: What is OT? | The Person-Environment OT Model | WHO’s ICF | Canadian Model of Occupational Performance
- Episode 6: Career Spotlight: Occupational Therapist (Early Career Edition)
- Episode 5: Mental Health in Rehabilitation Science [Speaker Series event recap]
- Episode 4: Physical and Mental Health in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 5: The Student Experience
- COVID-19: A Mini-Series Part 4: "Housing is Healthcare"